The program contains foods and their glycemic index. The glycemic index (GI) is the rate at which carbohydrates are absorbed by the body and raise blood sugar levels.
The most important thing to remember:
- Foods with a high GI release energy quickly
- Low GI foods contain fiber and are absorbed slowly
"Well, what does it give me and why do I need it?" - you ask.
And the fact that the results of regular consumption of foods with a high GI will be:
- Violation of metabolic processes in the body
- Negative effects on total blood sugar
- Constant feeling of hunger and accumulation of fatty deposits in problem areas
The program is translated into English and Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese.